Hear at Home has resumed all services including home visits. Your health and safety are our priority. We understand you might be overwhelmed with the information and updates on Covid-19. Like other responsible businesses we continue to monitor the situation to ensure that we are compliant with the recommendations from the top health officials in the Province.
A pre-screening assessment will be conducted over the phone or via email prior to scheduling a home visit. If any of these questions are answered “YES”, we will postpone the appointments by at least 2 weeks.
- Do you or anyone in your household have coronavirus?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Does anyone in your household have a new, continuous cough or a high temperature?
- Have you been deemed a high-risk client by your primary care physician?
- Have you traveled in a high-infection area or internationally in the last 2 weeks?
Since 2009, we have been dedicated to serving those that have difficulty getting to a clinic because of mobility or other health conditions. We are fully prepared to continue helping people hear during this difficult time while keeping safety a priority. This includes some additional considerations for our mobile visits. Our PPE gear will be refreshed before every visit. This includes, gowns, shoe covers, medical grade gloves and facemasks or face shields.
We understand that your hearing is essential to your health and quality of life.
If you have any questions, please call or email.